We are reopening our doors Saturday 4th July, Our staff will be working in teams of 3 and we will be opening 7 days per week.
& ALL members of staff will be in PPE- Visors some of the new rules are detailed below:
- You are not required to wear a mask, however if you feel more comfortable wearing one please bring one.
- Everyone must use hand sanitising station when entering.
- You MUST NOT attend your appointment if you are feeling unwell or any family member has symptoms.
- nly bottled water will be available to drink. ALL hot drinks/squash will be suspended for the time being.
- All work stations will be sanitised with anti bacterial cleaner and wiped down after each client.
- Every member of staff has completed the BARBICIDE course (to ensure sanitisation is correctly performed)
- Perspex screens will be up on reception and around the salon to social distance.
- There will be a small price increase to cover costs of PPE.
- A gazebo will be put up in the outside area at the rear of the salon to maintain social distancing for clients in salon.
For the latest information and to book Please head to our facebook page: www.facebook.com/Estilocoventry/
Lauren and the team